The Wisconsin Water Well Association represents over 300 licensed well drillers and pump installers.
Its purpose is to increase the industry’s knowledge and understanding of proper drilling, pump installation, and well abandonment techniques; work with the appropriate state agencies in the protection of Wisconsin’s ground water; and increase the public’s awareness of the importance of and involvement in ground water efforts.
- To assist, promote, encourage, and support the interest and welfare of the water well industry in Wisconsin and elsewhere;
- To foster and promote scientific education and research as well as techniques and standards whose purposes are to improve methods of water well construction and development;
- To promote harmony and cooperation among members, government agencies, and the general public in the proper development and protection of underground water supplies;
- To provide ways and means whereby members and others interested in the water well industry may interchange information, ideas, and experiences, and to obtain expert advice;
- To advance the mutual interests of those engaged in the water well industry in their own and the public interest.