Register for your Continuing Education Opportunity.
Registration Information Below.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources requires six hours of continuing education annually. The WWWA helps its members satisfy these requirements by providing several classes across Wisconsin. Every site (including the WWWA Groundwater Conference) offers all 6 hours of DNR credit during the same day. Four hours are offered for morning classes and two hours for the afternoon.
Who MUST attend:
• Licensed Well Drillers
• License Pump Installers
• Delegated County Administrators (private water)
• Registered Drilling Rig Operators
Who should attend (not mandatory):
• Employees of Licensed Drillers and Installers
• Inspectors in Delegated Counties (private water)
Continuing Education Check-in Information:
• Check in starts at 7:00am, arrive by 8:00am to receive full credit and to not risk losing your seat to a walk-in.
• Fees include continental breakfast, morning break and lunch.
• WWWA Member pricing is $150 before the deadline, $190 after, and $250 the day of the event. Non-members pay an additional $40.
• NO REFUNDS – but registrations may be transferred to another person.
2018 Fall Continuing Education
• Check in is from 7:00am to 8:00am
• The morning session is from 8:00am until 12:00pm
• Lunch is provided from 12:00pm until 12:45pm
• The afternoon session is from 12:45pm until 2:45pm
The Waters of Minocqua
South, 8116 U.S. 51
Minocqua, WI 54548
WWWA Member pricing is $150 before the deadline, $190 after, and $250 the day of the event. Non-members pay an additional $40. Remember, class size is limited based on location, so register early to guarantee your spot!
Continuing Education Class Registration
In order to be eligible for the WWWA Member pricing, you must be a registered WWWA Member for the 2018 year. You can join or renew online: http://www.wisconsinwaterwell.com/for-members/membership/
Send payment and application to:
Wisconsin Water Well Association
6737 W. Washington St. Suite 4210
Milwaukee, WI 53214
(Make checks payable to Wisconsin Water Well Association)
Paying by credit card:
Fax application to 414-276-7704
Call us at (855) 947-9837
or email: email@example.com