Applications are now open
Edwin Huntoon or Owen William’s Scholarship Directions
- This scholarship is established to reward students planning to obtain a higher education.
- It is supported by income generated by association member’s contributions.
- Applications must be received by December 1. No exceptions will be made to the deadline.
- Applicants must be the immediate family of:
- A member in good standing of the Wisconsin Water Well Association
- All members are eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded at the WI Ground Water Conference each January.
- The WWWA will notify the recipients. The winner or their sponsor must be present at the Ground Water Conference to accept the certificate.
- Existing college students will be awarded a check at the WI Ground Water Conference.
- Graduating high school seniors will be awarded a check in the beginning of the second semester of their college/tech school freshman year. Verification of enrollment may be required.
- No person may receive more than one award in his or her lifetime.
Applicant must be of the senior high school class or graduate of a secondary school, including those who are older than high school aged and desiring to continue their education. This award is available to current college students.
Instructions for applying for an Edwin Huntoon or Owen William’s Scholarship:
- Complete application form.
- Send to the WWWA Scholarship Council.
- Attach a 250-500 word essay as to what this scholarship would mean to you.
- Include two reference letters from persons who can attest to your character and assess academic ability.
- Four scholarships with a minimum amount of $1000 will be awarded each year. (This dollar amount or number of scholarships may be increased or decreased at the discretion of the WWWA Scholarship Council.)
For more information on how you can support either of our scholarship funds:
Your donation helps to provide scholarships to students continuing their education.
Thank you for your support.