2017 – 2018 WWWA Membership
There are countless benefits to being a dues-paying member of the WWWA. While many are intangible, 2018 marks the first year that there will be different member and non-member pricing for all events. WWWA members receive $40 off Continuing Education Conference registration costs, and the option to participate in special “member-only” perks like the annual scholarships and new this year — a hotel room discount at the Kalahari.
The Board is hoping for a record-breaking year with many returning and new members involved who will enable WWWA to continue to fight for what’s good and right — Water the Wisconsin Way: Fresh. Clean. Safe.
Send payment and membership form to:
Wisconsin Water Well Association
6737 W. Washington St. Suite 4210
Milwaukee, WI 53214
(Make checks payable to Wisconsin Water Well Association)
Paying by credit card:
Fax membership form to 414-276-7704
Call us at: (855) 947-9837
or email: email@example.com
Nine Reasons to Belong
- Membership benefits: insurance, media kit, triannual newsletter, continuing education and much more.
- Web presence: With more than 6,440 visitors a month, our website is the perfect tool to drive business to members.
- Cooperate and affiliate with other organizations in related industries for the advancement of the water well industry.
- Advise and assist in the enactment and enforcement of equitable laws and regulations that deal justly with the rights of parties interested in, and affected by, the water well industry.
- Promote professionalism within the industry.
- Aid in the establishment and enforcement of equitable laws, rules, and regulations for the transaction of business among members.
- Encourage and promote research pertaining to the water well industry.
- To secure and disseminate among members information relative to the operation and management of the water well industry.
- Promote and protect the interests of the groundwater industry.
Should you require additional information, please contact WWWA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: (855) 947-9837