The Well Log
The Wisconsin Water Well Association’s quarterly newsletter
The Well Log is a wonderful resource to keep up-to-date on events and issues concerning the water well industry.
Some highlights for this upcoming issue include:
- 2018 Wisconsin Ground Water Conference Recap
- The Baraboo Ranges: Part II by Tom Riewe
- Wisconsin Water Well Association Scholarship Information
- Marketing Matters: What’s in a Website? by Tera Schessler
- Host a Water Walk in your Area — A Local Fundraising Opportunity
- Lobbyist Report presented by Jeff Beiriger
To advertise or submit an article for our upcoming newsletter, please contact the Association office at 414-488-3908 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Summer Issue Content Deadline: June 1st, 2018
Fall Issue Content Deadline: September 1st, 2018
Winter Issue Content Deadline: December 1st, 2018
Ad Sizes Vertical (W x H) Horizontal (W x H) Price (Single Issue)
Trim Size 8 1/2” x 11”
Full page (float) 8” x 10 1/2” N/A $475
Full page (bleed)* 8 1/2” x 11” N/A $475
Half page 3 3/4” x 10” 8” x 4 3/4” $250
Quarter page 3 3/4” 4 3/4” N/A $175
*Bleed Ads need to allow an additional 1/8” on all sides for trimming.
The “float” just means that it doesn’t print past the boarder of the page and need to be trimmed, so it has a white border all the way around it.