The Well Log
The Wisconsin Water Well Association’s quarterly newsletter
The Well Log is a wonderful resource to keep up-to-date on events and issues concerning the water well industry.
Some highlights for this upcoming Winter 18/19 issue include:
- 2019 Wisconsin Ground Water Conference Recap
- The Baraboo Ranges: The Pleistocene Ice Age and the Baraboo Ranges by Tom Riewe
- Wisconsin Water Well Association Scholarship Information
- Marketing Matters by Tara Schessler
- Problem Well Water: Do you Treat or Drill? presented by Clean Water Testing
- Lobbyist Report: The Year in Review presented by Jeff Beiriger
To advertise or submit an article for our upcoming newsletter, please contact the Association office at 414-488-3908 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Issue Content Deadline: 2/10/2019
Summer Issue Content Deadline: 4/10/2019
Fall Issue Content Deadline: 7/10/2019
Winter Issue Content Deadline: 10/10/2019
Ad Sizes Vertical (W x H) Horizontal (W x H) Price (Single Issue)
Trim Size 8 1/2” x 11”
Full page (float) 8” x 10 1/2” N/A $475
Full page (bleed)* 8 1/2” x 11” N/A $475
Half page 3 3/4” x 10” 8” x 4 3/4” $250
Quarter page 3 3/4” 4 3/4” N/A $175
*Bleed Ads need to allow an additional 1/8” on all sides for trimming.
The “float” just means that it doesn’t print past the boarder of the page and need to be trimmed, so it has a white border all the way around it.