The Well Log
The Wisconsin Water Well Association’s quarterly newsletter
The Well Log is a wonderful resource to keep up-to-date on events and issues concerning the water well industry.
Some highlights from the Summer 2019 issue include:
- The WI DNR Introduces a New Private Water Licensing Coordinator by WI DNR
- Lobbyist Report: If You’re Not at the Table…by Jeff Beiriger
- The Johnstown Moraine by Tom Riewe
- Marketing Matters, and So Do Sales! by Tara Schessler
- How to Talk to Homeowners About Nitrates in Well Water by Greg Gruett
To advertise or submit an article for our upcoming newsletter, please contact the Association office at 414-488-3908 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ad Sizes Vertical (W x H) Horizontal (W x H) Price (Single Issue)
Trim Size 8 1/2” x 11”
Full page (float) 8” x 10 1/2” N/A $475
Full page (bleed)* 8 1/2” x 11” N/A $475
Half page 3 3/4” x 10” 8” x 4 3/4” $250
Quarter page 3 3/4” 4 3/4” N/A $175
*Bleed Ads need to allow an additional 1/8” on all sides for trimming.
The “float” just means that it doesn’t print past the boarder of the page and need to be trimmed, so it has a white border all the way around it.