Please forward any water well related job opportunities to email@example.com
The Village of Fox Crossing is seeking applications for a full-time Water Maintenance Worker vacancy. This role performs a variety of tasks related to the installation, maintenance, repair and operation of the water and sanitary systems.The position requires a high school diploma or GED and one year of related experience. While direct experience is not necessary, mechanical aptitude is required. The successful candidate will be reliable, possess a strong work ethic, display initiative on the job and thrive in a team setting. A CDL license is required. The starting wage is $20.01 per hour.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of water mains, water services, water meters, fire hydrants, valves, sewer laterals and reservoirs and towers.
- Perform general plumbing and maintenance at water treatment plants and well houses.
- Test water quality and flow of fire hydrants.
- Locate leaks in the water system, water mains and laterals.
- Maintain vehicles, heavy equipment, pumps and generators.
- Operates heavy equipment and trucks.
The Village of Fox Crossing is an equal opportunity employer. The full job description and application is available at: http://www.foxcrossingwi.gov/employment/.
To ensure consideration, please apply by July 13, 2018.